Prenatal Lullabies is specially designed for fetus and moms-to-be. A fine-selected combination of classic and prenatal music is added in tune library in this 1.1 version.
From the very first sight of this name, you may associate it with a beautiful scene: a mother-to-be comfortably lies on the bed, a little sunshine bathes her and her upcoming baby, and a piece of gentle music covers the entire house. It is really very pleasant for the mom-to-be and her beloved unborn baby to be immersed into such a cozy environment. Exactly, Prenatal Lullabies can create that kind of music environment which is good for fetus as well as mothers-to-be.
Prenatal Lullabies can help fetus gain the following benefits: enhanced attention spans, improved sleep patterns, increased cognitive development, sharper language skills, and the like.
It has the following features:
- Lullabies that builds your baby's brain, and calms your baby with healing melodies
- Time-setting control that allows you to set the time you want the music to be played, with a maximum of 60 minutes per day.
Recent research has found prenatal sonic stimulation should be limited to no more than an hour a day, since the music may over-stimulate the baby.
- Six fine-tuned lullabies specially designed for babies and moms-to-be. Tunes have been thoroughly tested to ensure the frequencies of each tune are suitable for the fetus. Noises are minimized.
- Provides more pregnancy knowledge for parents-to-be.
- Comfortable interface and lovely pictures give mothers-to-be a delighted mood.
Prenatal Lullabies' design is totally oriented to fetus' developing needs. Gentle lullabies, comfortable interface, proper time setting and informative knowledge are perfect for moms-to-be and babies. The tunes can put fetus and moms-to-be into a quiet and relaxing state. They can both get enough rest and keep fit.
If you or anyone around you is pregnant, it is a good idea to use or recommend Prenatal Lullabies. Play the tunes for your babies and they will feel your love and will love you in return.